Monday 28 May 2012

The Color Room Palette #112

I really enjoy doing the challenges at the Color Room.  They are called a palette, and involve the use of a sketch and a colour scheme.  I really love this photograph of Noah, it is just him all over.

This is my interpretation of the Palette #112:


And this is the Palette I had to work with:


I was looking at my first take on Palette #111 and realised that my chosen colours were a bit too bright. I wasn't going to worry about it, but it got the better of me and I have created this layout using the palette again.  I have worked out that the combination of my poor eyesight (age will do that to you) and the lenses in my new classes change the way colours look at night. Hence I try not to choose colours at night anymore.  So here is my second attempt at Palette #111, and my original post is here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments....